Buy a Button
$10 each + shipping
Presenting First Night State College requires time, effort, and money. Your First Night button helps cover some of the costs involved in bringing you a great winter festival. A button entitles the wearer to general admission to most First Night performances and workshops. Show your button at one of these locations and we’ll entertain you on a first come, first seated basis.
Single buttons cost $10 and can be found at retail outlets listed here and at First Night State College information and performance sites on December 31st. Children 12 and under do not need a button, if accompanied by a button-wearing adult.
In addition to purchasing buttons online between now and December 24, 2014, you can get them at select retail outlets in Centre Region, which are listed below.
We can’t do it without you. Please help First Night keep coming around each year. Buy a button!
Buy a button in State College at:
- 2000 Degrees (202 W. College Avenue)
- Appalachian Outdoors (123 S. Allen Street)
- Borough of State College Finance Office (243 S. Allen Street)
- Centre County/Penn State Visitors Center (800 E. Park Avenue)
- Christian Science Reading Room & Bookstore (218 S. Allen Street)
- Corner Room (100 W. College Avenue)
- Days Inn Penn State (240 S. Pugh Street)
- Pegula Ice Arena (Pollock & McKean Roads, Penn State campus)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (1937 N. Atherton Street)
- PNC Bank (1601 S. Atherton Street, 122 E. College Avenue, and 1408 N. Atherton Street)
- UPS Store (19 Colonnade Way)
- Waffle Shop (1610 W. College Avenue, 1229 N. Atherton Street)
- Wolf Furniture (138 Valley Vista Drive)
You can also get buttons at:
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (123 Amberleigh Lane, Bellefonte)
- Pump Station (103 Boal Avenue, Boalsburg)
Special button 4-packs
Special button 4-packs are available for $35 (tax included) through Wednesday, December 24th at 4:00 pm only at these sites:
- Centre County/Penn State Visitors Center (800 E. Park Avenue, State College)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (1937 N. Atherton Street, State College and 123 Amberleigh Lane, Bellefonte)