Buy a Button
Presenting First Night State College requires time, effort, and money. Your First Night button helps cover some of the costs involved in bringing you a great winter festival. A button entitles the wearer to general admission to most First Night performances and workshops. Show your button at one of these locations and we’ll entertain you on a first come, first seated basis.
Single buttons cost $10. Children 12 and under do not need a button if accompanied by a button-wearing adult.
Online purchase of buttons ended on December 24. You can purchase buttons at the Centre Region retail outlets listed below (special button 4-packs are only available at select locations), and at First Night State College performances and at information sites on December 31st.
We can’t do it without you. Please help First Night keep coming around each year. Buy a button!
Buy buttons in State College at:
- 2000 Degrees (202 W. College Avenue)
- Appalachian Outdoors (123 S. Allen Street)
- Borough of State College Finance Office (243 S. Allen Street)
- Centre County/Penn State Visitors Center (800 E. Park Avenue)
- Christian Science Reading Room & Bookstore (218 S. Allen Street)
- Corner Room (100 W. College Avenue)
- Days Inn Penn State (240 S. Pugh Street)
- The Makery (209 W. Calder Way)
- Otto’s Pub & Brewery (2235 N. Atherton Street)
- Pegula Ice Arena (Pollock & McKean Roads, Penn State campus)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (1937 N. Atherton Street)
- PNC Bank (1601 S. Atherton Street, 122 E. College Avenue, and 1408 N. Atherton Street)
- Schlow Centre Region Library (211 S. Allen Street)
- State College Framing Company & Gallery (160 Rolling Ridge Drive)
- State Theatre (130 W. College Avenue)
- UPS Store (19 Colonnade Way)
- Waffle Shop (1610 W. College Avenue, 1229 N. Atherton Street)
- Wolf Furniture (138 Valley Vista Drive)
You can also get buttons at:
- The Gallery Shop (824 Pike Street, Lemont)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (123 Amberleigh Lane, Bellefonte)
Special button 4-packs
Special button 4-packs are available for $35 through Wednesday, December 24th at 4:00 p.m. at these sites:
- Centre County/Penn State Visitors Center (800 E. Park Avenue, State College)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (1937 N. Atherton Street, State College and 123 Amberleigh Lane, Bellefonte)